- This event has passed.
Highmark Walk For A Healthy Community
June 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Joining Together to Raise Funds and Awareness
On June 16th, I AM will be participating in the Highmark Walk For a Healthy Community. With your support we will raise funding that is necessary for us to continue and expand our programs while celebrating abilities.
This family friendly 5K walk is open to all abilities and will take place at PNC Field on Montage Mountain.
- There is a suggested registration fee of $30. For your generous contribution at that level you will receive:
- Event Tee-Shirt, bag
- Anyone donating $50 will receive one entry into a Highmark Raffle, with prizes such as:
- Amusement park tickets, Bluetooth speakers, electronic tablets, gift cards, etc.
- Each additional $50 donation will gain you another chance at winning one of these great prizes.
- Additional Walk Details:
- One mile walk option available (begins at 9:15).
- Check-in opens at 7:45 a.m. Find us at the I AM booth.
- Walk starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Children friendly activities.
- 100% of the money raised on behalf of I AM stays with I AM/donations are tax deductible.
- Non-aggressive dogs, on a leash, are permitted at the event
- Walk held rain or shine.
In order to help increase our fundraising potential we will also be raffling off these prizes:
- Four field reserved tickets to a Railrider’s baseball game, and Railrider’s memorabilia.
- Two tickets to a Penn State game.
- 43″, 4K Ultra HD Smart TV from LG.
Tickets will be sold beforehand until 10:00, at our check-in booth on the day of the walk. You can purchase your chance to win these prizes with 1 ticket for $5 or 3 tickets for $10. To purchase tickets in advance, or if you have questions about this event, please contact Joseph at 570-561-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.