Joining Together to Raise Funds and Awareness
On June 6th, I AM will be participating in the Highmark Walk/Roll For a Healthy Community.
This family friendly 5K walk is open to all abilities and will take place at PNC Field on Montage Mountain.
- Registration is free. Anyone donating $30 or above will receive a Highmark tee-shirt, as well as an I AM bag, and other goodies .
- Anyone donating $50 or above will receive one entry into a Highmark Raffle, with prizes such as:
- Amusement park tickets, Bluetooth speakers, electronic tablets, gift cards, etc.
- Each additional $50 donation will gain you another chance at winning one of these great prizes.
- Additional Walk Details:
- One mile walk option available (begins at 9:15).
- Check-in opens at 7:45 a.m. Find us at the I AM booth.
- Walk starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Children friendly activities.
- 100% of the money raised on behalf of I AM stays with I AM/donations are tax deductible.
- Non-aggressive dogs, on a leash, are permitted at the event
- Walk held rain or shine.
- Basket Raffles
Together We Can Discover, Develop, and Celebrate Abilities!
If you have questions about this event, please contact Joseph at 570-561-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.