Joining Together to Raise Funds and Awareness
On June 15th, I AM will be participating in the Highmark Walk/Roll For a Healthy Community. Funds raised will go towards the installation of an an adaptive kayak launch and accessible equipment to help more individuals enjoy the beauty of Francis Slocum State Park.
This family friendly 5K walk is open to all abilities and will take place at PNC Field on Montage Mountain.
- There is a suggested registration fee of $30. For your generous contribution at that level you will receive:
- Event Tee-Shirt, bag
- Anyone donating $50 will receive one entry into a Highmark Raffle, with prizes such as:
- Amusement park tickets, Bluetooth speakers, electronic tablets, gift cards, etc.
- Each additional $50 donation will gain you another chance at winning one of these great prizes.
- Additional Walk Details:
- One mile walk option available (begins at 9:15).
- Check-in opens at 7:45 a.m. Find us at the I AM booth.
- Walk starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Children friendly activities.
- 100% of the money raised on behalf of I AM stays with I AM/donations are tax deductible.
- Non-aggressive dogs, on a leash, are permitted at the event
- Walk held rain or shine.
- Basket Raffles
Together We Can Discover, Develop, and Celebrate Abilities!
If you have questions about this event, please contact Joseph at 570-561-6139 or email@example.com.